CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 June 2010

June 18th Challenge


This is my word book for the challenge over at Cricut Mini Albums I am part of the design team.  Please pop on over and check out all our talented designers.  I have never done a word book before and it was a lot of fun to do.  I used Storybook at 6" for the letters and cut everything else with a paper trimmer.  Pages are 6x3, 6x5, 6x7, 6x9, and 6x11.


This is my daughter, Trinity, and step-daughter, Carissa, while we were in San Francisco earlier this year.
This is Carissa when she was 5 with my husband.

This is some random pictures of the two girls.  The little one on the left is Trinity at 18 months and on the right page is Carissa when she was 18 months.
This last page is a tribute to my father-in-law who passed away in 2006.
Thought it was the perfect end to this book for my husband.

1 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

your book is absoultely great glad your apart of our design team.

www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com